DRIP Program Information
USA Compression Partners’ Distribution Reinvestment Plan (the “DRIP”) is available to all owners of USA Compression Partners common units and is an excellent way for USAC owners to reinvest their distributions.
- Both unitholders of record and beneficial owners of USAC's common units may participate. Beneficial owners may participate by having their broker participate on their behalf. (See related FAQ regarding participation through a broker.)
- Additional common units may be purchased by reinvesting all or a portion of the cash distributions paid on the common units.
- Common units purchased through the Plan will be at a discount ranging from 0% to 5% (currently set at 0%) and an investor will not pay any service fees, brokerage trading fees or other charges relating to the purchase. If investors participate in the Plan through their brokers, they should consult with their brokers, who may charge a service fee for participating on their behalf.
Participation is voluntary, and the owner may terminate their participation at any time. A unitholder should read carefully the prospectus describing the Plan before deciding to participate. A link to the prospectus describing the Plan is provided below.
- Unitholders of record may register online by visiting the EQ by Equiniti (“EQ”) Shareowner Services (formerly Wells Fargo) website at shareowneronline.equiniti.com or by contacting EQ toll free from inside the United States at 1-800-401-1957.
- If outside the United States, please see the EQ Shareowner Services website for a list of international phone numbers.
- Unitholders who own common units through a broker should consult their broker regarding participation in the plan.
Equiniti Group plc (formerly Wells Fargo Shareowner Services, a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.), has been appointed to administer the Plan, and will purchase and hold common units for Plan participants, keep records, send statements and perform other duties required by the Plan.
This Web page does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the common units described on this Web page, nor shall there be any sale of these common units in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. The offer is being made only through the prospectus, which is part of a registration statement that became effective on April 28, 2014 and amended on June 1, 2015.